ERM™ 57 is an advanced course, that not only provides you with the practical technical skills you need to develop and implement an ERM program in your organization, it can also give you a respected industry credential.
The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to enterprise risk management
- Enterprise risk management in an organization
- ERM framework and process
- Risk oversight
- Strategic planning and ERM
- Risk-based performance and process management
- Internal audit and control
- Regulation and compliance
- Risk assessment and treatment
- Risk modeling
- Risk-based capital allocation
- Risk management environment and culture
The course fee is $100 and includes access to webinar recordings and supporting material (this does not include the textbook for the course). For more information on sponsoring this training for your organization, contact Erike at email@example.com.
The textbook for the course is Enterprise Risk Management, 1st edition and can be ordered from The Institutes at http://www.theinstitutes.org/course/enterprise-wide-risk-management#shop.
For an annual subscription to the ERM™ 57 course material, please click on the Course Subscription tab. Please note that your subscription may take up to 24 hours to process.