The ARM 56 course material is intended to help students study for the exam as part of a ten week study plan. Course material includes a webinar recording, slidedeck, and any other supporting material for each class session
- Introduction to Risk Financing
- Estimating Hazard Risk
- Transferring Hazard Risk Through Insurance
- Self-Insurance Plans
- Retrospective Rating Plans
- Captive Insurance
- Contractual Risk Transfer
- Transferring Financial Risk
- Transferring Hazard Risk to the Capital Markets
- Allocating Costs of Managing Hazard Risk
The course fee is $50 for ARM 54-56 courses, which includes access to webinar recordings and course material (this does not include the textbook for the course).
To order your textbook, Risk Financing, 6th edition, please visit The Institutes website at http://www.theinstitutes.org/program/associate-risk-management-arm#shop.